Loga Translations is run by María López García, a native Spanish speaker and qualified linguist.
- 4-year degree in translation and interpreting (English, French, Catalan and Italian)
- Sworn and Certified English Translator and Interpreter appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Specialised courses in court interpreting and advanced legal translation
- British Sign Language Level 3 NVQ Certificate (exp. completion date: November 2014)
- Legal, Financial and Business English for Professionals, editions I and II (45 hours)
- Legal Translation Workshop (120 hours)
- Interlinguistic mediation in the field of justice (15 hours)
- SDL Trados Studio 2009 for Translators
- SDL Trados Studio 2009 for Project Managers
- SLD Multiterm 2009 for Translators and Project Managers
- International Criminal Law
- Introduction to Marketing
Software and Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 OS and Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1
- MS Office 2007 and 2010 (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word)
- CAT Tools (Trados 2007, SDL Studio 2014, Wordfast, OmegaT, MemSource)
- Terminology management (SDL Multiterm 2009)
- Alignment software (WinAlign, bi2text, Align Assistant)
A bit more…
Ever since I was a child, I have had a flair for languages and a passion to communicate with people from all over the world. I then decided to turn my vocation into a career and started studying translation and interpreting. I spent some time abroad in my beloved England, where I am currently based. I have always tried to go the extra mile (and I still do), complementing my studies with specialisation courses and specific training in all my areas of expertise so that I can offer you the best solution for your translation requirements.
AITI, Associate Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting
Professional Member of ASETRAD, the Spanish Association of Translators, Copy-editors and Interpreters
CV available upon request.
Why choose Loga Translations?
The highest quality - because you deserve it
Reliable and trustworthy service - tailored to your needs
Accurate and detail-oriented - why would you expect less?
Every time we have needed to translate some data protection clauses for our company, María has provided an excellent service. Given the fast, accurate and extremely responsive service, we would not hesitate to use Loga Translations for future requests.David G, AUDIDAT
María is an excellent translator and is always willing to help and go the extra mile to provide the best service.FINCAS COSTABLANCA
Loga Translations helped me with the official translations to apply for the QTS in England (to validate my Spanish qualifications) and I absolutely recommend the service. Excellent customer service, fast and top-quality translations.Enrique, Essex
Highly professional translator. I had all my documents translated in less than a week. Smooth communication and incredibly quick to solve all my queries.JL Martínez, Leeds
I needed to translate some official documentation for academic purposes and Loga Translations did not let me down, it was exactly the opposite. Efficiency, kindness and punctuality. A pleasure to work with.Marta V, Manchester